We can perform a comprehensive check of a used vehicle that you may wish to purchase.
This is the so called pre purchase vehicle inspection.
Buying a Used Car without getting it independently inspected may result in purchasing a car that is unreliable and could cost you a lot more money in future repairs.
Get a professional to do your pre purchase car and vehicle inspections.
Our Pre Purchase Car Inspections Services involve:
- Checking previous service history
- Check car for body repairs & rust
- Check condition of oil & water
- Check engine for blown head gasket
- Check engine for blowing smoke, noises & wear
- Check timing belt replacement time
- Check water pump operation
- Under car visual inspection
- Under bonnet visual vehicle inspection
- Check engine for oil leaks
- Check transmission fluid
- Instruct owner to check finance & stolen check
- Check for possible odometer wind back
- Check the car’s safety feature warning lights.
If you are looking at buying a used car, we can organise and perform a vehicle inspection before you buy it so you don’t buy a lemon.